Organisations and businesses across the UK and Ireland benefit significantly by working with Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd..
Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd. was established in 2011 and is now a leading consultancy that provides a scientifically robust and fully integrated consultancy service for ecology & ornithology, hydrology, fisheries, and marine/offshore (inc. bio-acoustics).
With the main operational office in Scotland (Hamilton), as well as technical scientists/experts operating from various locations across the UK and Ireland (inc. Anglesey in Wales), they are fast becoming the consultancy of choice.
Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd. is fully registered, as a supplier on the Utilities Vendor Database (UVDB) (Ref. 087045), for the following products and services: Hydrology & Hydrogeology Consultancy, Scientific Consultancy, Environmental Impact Surveys, Harbour & Marine Consultancy, Fisheries Consultancy and Offshore Consultancy.
Client Focus and Delivery
At Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd., client focus in the public and private sectors, is based on ensuring clients meet their legal duties, and comply with statutory obligations and best practice.
With a very strong team of professionally qualified ecologists, ornithologists, hydrologists, fisheries scientists, marine biologists/ecologists and bio-acousticians (many qualified to PhD level or with CEnv status), Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd. come with an extensive track record of delivering a highly competent, commercially aware and client focused service, that can be tailored to the requirements of any given contract.
Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd. have been growing year on year since 2011, and within the current financial year the company turnover is + £1 million and growing.
In 2015, Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd. was voted as the Best Full-Spectrum Ecology Company in the UK (The Technology Innovator Awards – 2015).
In 2016, Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd was selected as a Shortlisted Finalist in the Lanarkshire Business Awards 2016 (Excellence in Innovation).
- Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd. take a multi-functional approach for project execution, and deploy highly skilled consultants who are capable of covering key services simultaneously. This saves time and money, and the need to contract multiple consultants on projects.
- Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd. provide a high quality service for a wide range of developments, including oil & gas, large-scale infrastructure, renewable energy (notably wind, hydro and marine), linear, water resources, commercial and residential.
- Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd. work on scientific research and educational contracts and provide a robust scientific service.
- Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd. provide a rapid response for fish rescue and cover engineering related projects and water pollution incidents.
- Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd. provide expert advice, monitoring and support during construction projects (inc. Environmental Advisor, Environmental / Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW), Marine Mammal Observation (MMO), Protected Species Observation (PSO) and Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM).
Offshore Client Rep (Dunlin)
Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd have now successfully completed their first major project related to Decommissioning in the North Sea.
Over a 6 month period the Hamilton based firm took on the high profile role of Offshore…
Business Excellence Awards 2016
Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd has been selected as a Shortlisted Finalist in the Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards 2016 (Excellence in Innovation Award).
The Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards is now firmly established as the highlight of the…
Simandou Project (Guinea)
Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd have recently secured work on the Simandou Project (Guinea). Simandou is a world class project located in the Republic of Guinea that aims to provide access to one of the world’s largest…
Eco-Fish Consultants Ltd. attended the 46th Annual IFM Conference, which was held in the historic naval city of Plymouth from October 13th – 15th. The theme for this year was Extreme Fisheries and an interesting…